IGNORED

Something New for Me

stevef1972z

Trying something new on Sunday. I am taking my Zed to the car show and instead of parking it outside when me and my son walk around the cars, we are going to show it. First time in all the years I have been playing with cars this is the first time I have ever showed a car. Hope its fun!

Your Z is sure to get its fair share of admirers! Have fun! OK, we gotta see a pic of the "worlds largest catsup bottle" too.:D What company sponsors that? It must be Hunts or Alymers because Heinz I think uses the word Ketchup.

I just got back from my 4th "solo" event. You have to love the part where people walk up and start talking to each other with the inevitable question: "What's that?"

(Even funner now that it has "240Z" written across the top of the windshield.)

What's funny is that if you read the history on that site you'll see that "Brooks" ketchup is actually made in Canada. By the way, I'll be in Toronto in a few weeks with my family on vacation. I've got a business trip to London in September but couldn't justify airfare for the family. Toronto seems like a nice compromise. You guys even have the queen on your money.

It was a HUGE show for these parts. I got there at 10:00 AM when it started and was the 106th car! Picks will be coming there were some great cars, a 1958 Porche 1600 Speedster single owner, a great 912, a 1974 Karman Ghia restored to perfection and one 240Z! I have walked a lot of shows but never been in one before, not something I want to do every weekend, but it is a great way to get a close parking spot to check out the other cars.