Anyone driven theses roads? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone driven theses roads?

Featured Replies

Man those roads are beautiful... :) I would love to put that on my bucket list of roads to drive...

(Btw, take the ":beer:" out of the link)

I've done three of them - I-70, Florida Keys, and PCH. None in the Z, but PCH was a weeklong drive from LA to the Redwoods in the 914-6, 10 years ago, with about 25 other 914ers. If you have the chance, don't miss PCH north of San Francisco, or La Honda Road off of PCH south of Half Moon Bay - some of the best driving curves I've seen.

Dennis

  • Author
Man those roads are beautiful... :) I would love to put that on my bucket list of roads to drive...

(Btw, take the ":beer:" out of the link)

Thanks spitz. I guess we can't drink and drive, now can we!:finger:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Okay - 19, 17, 16, 14, 13, 12, 7, 6, 5, and 2 (in a 911).

I use to travel a bit....

Yes, done Stelvio pass as a three year old in the back of my parents Alfa Duetto. I have also driven several Apline roads myself as an adult. My life goal is simple enough. Preserve the Z long enough so that upon retirement, we can ship it to Italy to visit the relatives, and go on a thorough European tour including several Alpine passes. I hope they will still sell gasoline then... ;-)

I can recommend the roads in South Island New Zealand. Mile after mile of roads made for Zs, and hardly a car in sight.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.