IGNORED

RB conversion parts 4 sale

Cuong Nguyen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be fitting mine this weekend actually so should have photos and updates by Monday. I have the parts now but want to use them myself first to assure myself and others that they work.

I do not have a gearbox crossmember yet as it will depend on which gearbox you use, the one I will have eventually will suit RB25DET gearbox but this may be delayed depending on upcoming work travel plans.

OK, mounts and sump fit great.

Unfortunately still waiting on the correct oil pick up to arrive and also will look into fabricating gearbox crossmember.

Will update with more photos as I get time, the motor is now in the car with no dramas using these parts however the lack of a gearbox mount is really letting me down at the moment.

post-3894-14150795045196_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Everything has arrived now, please PM me if you are interested.

RB25DET gearbox cross member has been cancelled due to being impossible to fabricate as a bolt on part for sale, transmission tunnel must be modified instead.

RB20DET gearbox can be done easily with a simple cut and weld of the crossmember however I am not using this box and do not have a chance to produce them. It is an easy job that can be done at home or at least the measurements done at home and then taken to a workshop for welding.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...