IGNORED

The Z Car Creed

Zealous

This is my Z car.

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.

My Z is my best friend. It is my life.

I must master it as I must master my life.

My Z without me is useless. Without my Z, I am useless.

I must drive my Z true.

I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me.

I must outbrake him before he outbrakes me. I will...

My Z and myself know that what counts in racing is not the fuel we burn, the noise of our exhaust, nor the rubber we leave.

We know it is the corners that count. We will hit the apex...

My Z is human, even as I, because it is my life.

Thus, I will learn it as a brother.

I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its engine, its brakes, and its handling.

I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage.

I will keep my Z clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.

We will become part of each other. We will...

Before Stig I swear this creed.

My Z and myself are the defenders of my lap.

We are the masters of our track.

We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until there is no enemy, but PEACE.

Edited by Zealous
My stupidity and alcohol

That's Powerful, I almost teared up just thinking about the relationship I have with my Z(s) as compared to my relationship with my wife. All 3 of us are there for each other, come hell or high water. My Wife is my life. My Z is what helped me find my wife. My wife has allowed me to get 2 more Z's beside the original.

If anything is ever indangering my Z, My wife is right there, taking off the gloves and ready to defend the Z. When the hood was damaged by a drunk in a truck, She was gonna KILL that guy!! I had to calm her down and tell her, "It's just a hood, it can be replaced or fixed" but she was still intent on beating that guy to a bloody pulp, "for hurting you baby" I almost died right there. I was the calm one, after my first love was being defended by the new love.

It's a crazy world, but at least I know I got both my loves, right there, to get me where I'm going, wether it be down the road, or into the future.

Dave

Yeah was thinking about a USMC guy I was talking to last week, their creed and how it could be rewritten for a Z car. This is the best I could come up with in a few minutes. Of course a couple of scotches were their to help too ;)