IGNORED

What's your favorite site theme?

Mike

Using the theme selector, what's your favorite theme?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Using the theme selector, what's your favorite theme?

• Tabby
    • Tab Menu
    • To The Max
    • vbP Red
    • XP

Hi all, I've been working on some graphical THEMES for the website. Which one of these themes is your favorite?

Please use the Theme Selector above and try each theme out. Tell us what you think!!

Now, please don't just vote based on the appearance. Take these considerations in mind before you vote for your favorite:

1) Appearance - How does it appeal to your eyes.

2) Speed - Do you care about speed and load-times or is that trival to you?

3) General Use - Does the theme have the options that you want to see?

4) Navigation - Is the navigation structure something you like?

5) Layout - Does the layout (similar to navigation) work well with your 'surfing' style?

6) Tabs - Are tabs at the top of your screen important or do you like to use the menu at the left?

Most of these themes are functional with only a few minor bugs. I don't plan to fix these until we've had a chance to vote on the best theme, so, please don't send bugs to me just yet. I also would like to know your thoughts about the themes. Comments are welcome.

And remember, the basis of this poll will result in our new look! So, take your time and evaluate the themes............

I like the way it is now, with the ability to set the theme that you like! Is that an option? Maybe just a couple of them if it's a lot of trouble. That would make this site quite unique - I haven't seen any other pages that let you choose your layout style.

Personally I still like the original setup - the blue one.

Michael

Maybe I'm not smart enough but, there seems to be no way to access the different Themes, to take a look at them and answer the considerations you posted! All I can access is voting on them, so I didn't vote. What's up?!!

I voted for XP because I like the color scheme even though it takes a bit to load.

Second choice would have to be To The Max. Again, takes a while but the final is a very pleasing color scheme. Also gives a dynamic feel to the page. Generally this could easily have been #1 for me, except that the ORIGINAL XP look for this website was so b!tching!

Third, TabMenu or VbpRed Both very similar except for background.

Fourth: VbpRed or TabMenu (ibid)

Fifth Tabby. Not because this is our current, but rather cause it just strikes me as bland.

Just my 2¢

Hey, Mike, what happened here? I responded to this thread a couple of days ago, as did several others (seems as though I was about the 11th post or so). Now, there's only posts up to 10-23. Something weird is going on...

gary

Originally posted by norcal z

Hey, Mike, what happened here? I responded to this thread a couple of days ago, as did several others (seems as though I was about the 11th post or so). Now, there's only posts up to 10-23. Something weird is going on...

gary

Naw, there are two threads about this topic.

This thread is from the poll itself. The other thread was in the news section. Sorry about the confusion. Here's the link to the other thread with more comments:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4231

• 2 years later...