IGNORED

1970 Z Refresh...biting the bullet

motorman7

Rich,

Those are all great finds. Those service manuals are the first editions (for the US market at least) and came three hold punched like that and the paper used on the covers is textured and more heavy duty than later editions. The magazine with your Dad on the cover is very cool too.

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info on the manuals. I was surprised that they didn't have a bunch of oil and grease marks on them. All of mine do :ermm: . As for these ones, I won't touch them. Will probably just leave them in the car.

I also found a couple slides that my dad took at the Ontario 500 back in 1971 or 1972. It looks like the pace car or something like that was a 240Z. Nice looking car with what looks like a BRE front and rear spoiler. The number on the car was '0'. Will have to research that one a bit. I will see about getting the slides made into jpegs and see if I can post them here.

Rich