IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

some photo's of the r31 rear brake conversion, in this conversion I did weld up 3 unwanted holes and redrilled them in the new position.....but if really wanted you could still make them fit with a round file, and having one unused hole...if anyone is intrested I can post a drawing of the bracket or even supply a set of brackets.......

some photo's of the r31 rear brake conversion, in this conversion I did weld up 3 unwanted holes and redrilled them in the new position.....but if really wanted you could still make them fit with a round file, and having one unused hole...if anyone is intrested I can post a drawing of the bracket or even supply a set of brackets.......

I'll take a copy of the drawing, I'm doing something different (and still haven't got around to finishing it)

is it hand drawn or a .dwg file

Nigel

• 5 months later...

wow its looking smick also i would kill even for blanks of the 240K GT interior badge and any GTR badges and the rear shrouds :> love you little parts collection \

also what are you using to make the badges im using hysol 1067 (2 part plastic resin)

Your husband has done an awesome job on the arches., I'm pretty impressed with the end result.

The sedan is a nice ride too, all they need is a set of rims and away you go.

I'm all for seeing it painted black but it will look killer in any colour you choose even canary yellow.

Edited by helen82

• 4 weeks later...