IGNORED

Added Head Light covers.

mgood

Just wanted to show off my new head light covers.

I have been working (cleaning up inside and out) on my Z over the last couple of weekends and this weekend I put on me new head light covers. I used the tape and did not drill them. I hope they stick and stay in place.

post-13827-14150806886917_thumb.jpg

Edited by mgood
added a larger picture.

For me, covered headlights complete the Z. I added a set of unsealed, rimless, covers shortly after I bought my Z in '71 and finally removed them a couple years ago. I'm now prepping a second set of headlight buckets for a pair of sealed covers with the metal rims. Can't wait to get them on! Thanks for the inspirational pictures to get me remotivated.

Dennis

Those are 2-piece 16X8 BBS style wheels from Custom Wheel that are no longer available. When I got them in '03 you could get any off-set you wanted.

They make a similar design in a 3-piece (more $$$). You could try Primarily Japanese in Tuscon to see if they have any left.