IGNORED

repro window sticker

don356

Sure - no problem. Here's what I need:

Serial number

Engine number

Color

Dealer (this is a guess, unless you actually know it...I picked a dealer that was close to where I purchased the car. Look at the dealer directory that's located elsewhere in this thread)

Port of Entry (similar to the dealer - I picked a port close to the "dealer" I used)

Any other details you want under the "equipment" section

Hi rdefabri,

I sent you a PM with the information for the sticker. I am not sure what should go under the equipment section.

Thanks again,

Marc

Would delaer installed options (e.g., slotted mags) appear on invoices? If so, any idea of pricing?

Also, if anyone has the port of entry code for Los Angeles, I'd appreciate it. That way, I can complete the stickers for Travel'n Man and mgmoreau.

Thanks!

Arne,

Great - thanks! Now, just need LA's port of entry code :)

Rich, guys like you and all the other members of this site are one of the main reasons that owning one of these old Z's is so enjoyable. It ceases to amaze me how everyone is willing to do what ever to help a fellow Z owner.

Thanks Rich and Arne.

Arne,

Great - thanks! Now, just need LA's port of entry code :)

My window sticker for my 1/71 series 1 car is like the one seen in the first pic attached to post #81 above. Under Port of Entry, the top box says in all caps "LOS ANGELES, CALIF", and the box underneath this says, "M.O.T.TRUCK".

Hope this helps.

Dan

Dan,

Thanks - I suppose I could go that way for Marc and Mitchell, but I saw another '72 invoice that had the code...not sure if this varied from dealer to dealer?

Marc / Mitchell - let me know what you want me to do...I have both of yours ready to go.

One final question - what was the original placement of the invoice when these were on the dealer lot? Passenger window? I am going to be showing my Z this weekend at a car show, and I think the repro sticker is a nice touch...

Thanks!

Rich