IGNORED

New 240Z Door Panels 70-73

geezer

He says "these are the very last ones" and he's been selling these for 3-4 years now! And that Canadian shipping is a JOKE! 110.00 bucks??? gimme a break!

Just try buying something from that Ebay seller 'reddat' ("these are the very last ones"). He doesn't list shipping quotes and there's the rub. He rapes you on shipping. Charges Express or Priority prices and then ships parcel post or regular first class. Charged me like $8 shipping on a box it cost < $2 to actually mail... stamped right there on the package. The other side of that coin is he sells mostly quality and hard to find stuff.

Well like some other ebay sellers, "raddat" does not list his shipping charges, if there is something I am interested in, I will contact the seller via ebay and ask what the shipping charges are to my zip code. I have not had an issue getting an answer.

Whether or not I thought the shipping charges quoted were reasonable remains another matter, but I simply factor them into any bid I make. I would hope everyone would do this as well, but based on some of the bids I see for items (not necessarily 240Z items), it appears that many people do not do this!

Just try buying something from that Ebay seller 'reddat' ("these are the very last ones"). He doesn't list shipping quotes and there's the rub. He rapes you on shipping. Charges Express or Priority prices and then ships parcel post or regular first class. Charged me like $8 shipping on a box it cost < $2 to actually mail... stamped right there on the package. The other side of that coin is he sells mostly quality and hard to find stuff.

Reddat sells predominantly what he buys at his local dealer-probably works there or close by-in watching over 100 of his auctions, four pieces were not available at the dealer-and they were all aftermarket or used. As an example he is still listing A new series 1 240z Console-not OEM, reproduction-I believe originally from MSA, and from what I understand from someone whjo bought one from him a year or more ago, the ashtray does not fit well-the reason MSA is no longer selling it.

Will

Be fair,

He is just trying to make a buck-ridiculous shipping charges not withstanding.

If people are too lazy to buy a club CD and check parts availability with their local dealer, that is their own doing. Though, from first hand knowledge, I am certain there are some dealers who don't bother going through Efast and hunting part numbers and then verifying them-it is just too easy to say "No Longer Available."

If you check with your local club, they probably have a discount at the local dealer. Our local Club gets what the dealership employee pricing.

Will

• 1 month later...

For anyone on the North Side of the US Border : I am being told by my Nissan dealer that a bunch of new door panels came in from Japan late last week :

7 X left side in Vancouver/Nissan warehouse

4 X right side in Toronto/Nissan warehouse

3 X right side in Montreal/Nissan warehouse

The pair that i have ordered 6 weeks ago also came in with that shipment and will be deliver to my workplace tomorrow. Wow, Wow and Wow:):):)

For anyone on the North Side of the US Border : I am being told by my Nissan dealer that a bunch of new door panels came in from Japan late last week :

7 X left side in Vancouver/Nissan warehouse

4 X right side in Toronto/Nissan warehouse

3 X right side in Montreal/Nissan warehouse

The pair that i have ordered 6 weeks ago also came in with that shipment and will be deliver to my workplace tomorrow. Wow, Wow and Wow:):):)

Do you know if the Candian Dealers will sell and ship them to the U.S.?

Marty

I just called Avenue Nissan at the number five & dime posted. They confirmed that that Vancouver warehouse had H0901-N3300 for $184.48 and Toronto had H0900-E4100 for $192.90. Unfortunately for me, they would not take an order over the phone for shipment to the U.S. They said you had to pay in person.

Marty

Everyone

I'm willing to purchase and ship door panels to who ever wants them in the US. I'm in western Canada. Real and actual cost of shipping of course. Drop me a pm or email z240 "at" shaw "dot" ca and we'll take it from there. My pleasure to help. This is too important an opportunity for all of us to let it slip away.

Jim