IGNORED

New 240Z Door Panels 70-73

geezer

Those are the same panels that MSA has sold before and the ones that people charge twice as much for on ebay. I think they may be left overs from the Z program cars. I got a set from MSA about 2 yrs ago and they said that they had been getting them from Nissan Canada until they ran out and then had to get them from Japan. They didn't have any colors other than black. It seems like they only made a batch of black ones for the program cars, probably to save on costs, because most cars have a black interior, so not much of a demand for the colored panels.

Marty - I have a NOS blue passenger side panel, but not a drivers side side. I was hoping to get a 903 blue car with a blue interior someday, but then I ended up buying #32, which is a 903 blue car with black interior. I wouldn't want to change the interior on such an early car, so I will sell off the blue pieces I collected at some point.

-Mike

Thanks Mike. I was able to get an NOS passenger side panel from MSA years ago. I might be interested in your other blue pieces, depending on what you have. Send me a PM with a list if you are looking to get rid of them.

Marty

Just spoke with my Nissan dealership and the 6 left in Vancouver are gone/sold. Apparentely my order was not put in fast enough to grab a pair ! What a bummer....

Anyone knows if the ones sold by Les at Classic Datsun are of equal quality with these ?

Just check every week.....they have been sold out 3-4 times over the last 2 years. ;)

TRUST ME.

I just called the Nissan guy again... cuz there were 6 sets when I was there earlier today. He says it shows out of stock Japan... he said he would make some calls but as is' date=' its out of stock.[/quote']

Thank for the confirmation Zak. Did call back my Nissan dealer and was told that the next batch should come in from Japan at the end of March beginning of May. My fully paid set is in priority back order on that next batch (if it mean anything !!!).

Let's make a deal and whoever is inform on the arrival of the new batch will discretely PM all interested in buying a new set.

Hey, I thought you got a set... its too bad you paid for it and were told its on backorder. I dunno... I would probly get my money back til they are for sure in stock. May is a long way away to have paid up front for something. I thought I'd have at least a few days to buy another set if someone wanted them.

What do you know....already being listed on eBay!

Doesn't surprise me. It could have been a mistake listing them with no reserve though, now that the word is out they will be available again in May at the dealership without paying a shipping charge. They won't be bought by anyone reading this thread.