IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

At our dock:

-- '77 Broadwater 27' cabin cruiser (318 single prop inboard)

-- '82 Allmand 31' sloop (wind, baby!) :cool:

I'm a sailor also, just on the "left" coast. Have a 1983 Seafarer 30 with currently peeling varnish.

Ignored her while restoring the car this last year. Will have lots of hours of work to make her bristol again next spring...

Great thread! I'm really envious of some (most) of you. Our garage is currently a winding down antique furniture restoration shop but we currently have a '72 240Z, '85 RX-7 in the middle of a 12a streetport swap, '71 Challenger R/T, '79 Ramcharger (trail rig), '92 F150 SuperCab 4x4 (wife's truck), '99 Dodge 1500 4x4 (my truck), '94 GMC 3500 extended wheelbase van (shop truck), '98 GrandAm (wife's DD) and '00 Corolla (my DD)

Sorry no pics of the vehicles. The '71 is currently in primer, originally Plum Crazy, it's been in the wife's family since '74 (they were friends with the original owners). It was a military order from Viet Nam and was ordered for street racing for when he got back to the world. If it didn't help it go fast, it wasn't ordered on the car. It's a 383 3spd (far as I've found out, 1 of 59). it hasn't been started in a couple of years as it's in storage. Hope to have it out and in the garage when we get the garage converted back into a car garage so it can be on the street next year.

The Z was given to me several years ago. It has a lot of cancer but the floors and interior are good minus a driver seat tear. It also has a (I think) '75 L28/5 spd transplanted in it.

The 7 was my daily driver for a few years until an apex seal started sticking. I'm dropping a streetported 12a into it (slowly). It's in a warehouse a buddy owns along with my truck (wife crashed and took out left front corner, in middle of fixing).

Hi Julio,

Today boats are proving to be a liability. Ours might be rising to the top of its pilings, smashing the dock lighting, getting gouges in its hull. That's all we have now at our house -- our boats and a couple of bicycles. All our vehicles have been evacuated to high ground for this wicked Nor'easter. Even my beloved Deere is on a trailer in a church parking lot! ;) We're epecting about 20" of water in about 1600 sf total of garage space. Talk about a mess!

The Chesapeake Bay is wonderful for boating, but it's awful when storms pile up water inside.

The Chesapeake Bay is wonderful for boating, but it's awful when storms pile up water inside.

Fastwoman,

That just sucks... Keep your head above water and I hope your boat and other property ride-out the storm untouched. At least your Z is safe. Good Luck!

Currently in my garage are:

1977 Datsun 280Z (owned since new 60,400 miles)

2000 Honda S2000 (2nd owner 40,600 miles)

2006 Honda Civic Si (up on jack stands to remove race stuff for the winter)

1957 14 foot Pen Yan mahogany run-about (kind of a baby Cris-Craft)

tons of tools and tons of tire & wheels

3 bikes, 3 sets of golf clubs, misc sports gear

Outside of my garage on the driveway (but not shown in photo):

2005 Honda Accord Coupe (6 speed MT)

1995 Honda Prelude (owned since new, currently has a Japan Type R race engine/tranny in it)

post-18276-14150808999672_thumb.jpg