IGNORED

Datsun Heritage Museum to Open in CA

Mike

I just attempted to upload some photos from the museum into the empty events folder and I think I messed up. I've got about 40 photos and I tried to upload the first ten and got distracted when my neighbor came by so I don't really know what I did, but it looks like I uploaded photos from an old event. I won't know until they're approved so, Mike, maybe you could delete them and I'll attempt to start from scratch later. Mr. K wasn't actually there.....that's me with his carboard cut-out in my avatar.

Edited by sblake01

Great pictures! Thanks Steve and Carl. I couldn't help but check out the poster displays and memorabilia. Looks like a nice collection coming together! Thanks to Ron and all the people who put their cars on display. Looks like there was great turnout. Don't forget to send your birthday greetings to Mr. K.

I was there saturday afternoon. I'll upload some pictures as well. Half the cars on display are owned by guys that frequent the show circuit here in Southern California. All in all it was wonderful. It was quite evident that this was put on by people with a passion for Datsuns. There was a lot of love there for these cars. My hats off to them. I will return.

By the way, there is a great scenic route on the way to or from there. I'll provide a link of where I drove. It goes through some mountains and country-like scenery...Totally made my day.

Local members of this board should come long next time for this run. I'll show the way!