IGNORED

"Tell him, he's dreaming"

Noddle

Nice? That's pure horn!!

That's Dave Gaines doing what he does so well. He's knocked off many big names in AWD rally cars in that 240K.

Our own Alfadog has been lucky(!?) enough to do some hot laps around the Willowbank autocross track with Gainsey in the K.

Nigel, when Dave first built the car, 240K's could be found at just about every street corner. They were the equivalent of a VN Commodore.

Nigel, when Dave first built the car, 240K's could be found at just about every street corner. They were the equivalent of a VN Commodore.

True, I remember when I was 14 or so, my brother and his 2 mates each had 240K's, a blue 4 door, my brothers green 4 door, and a silver 2 door (which a telegraph pole took out).

And they used to get a thrashing,

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...

WOW thats the one that gets around my area sometimes, learner driver, it was really nice about a year ago, but now its got all these didnts and bangs on it, shame some one must have told them that a auto sedan is actually worth something(even tho there not), i was going to go and buy it for sfa and use the front for parts on my coupe! guess i cant now!

• 3 weeks later...