IGNORED

2008 Int'l Convention Sep 28 - Oct 3

TomoHawk

• 4 weeks later...

The host club for last year has no responsibility for getting the stuff mailed out; the ZCCA does that.

The website for the 2008 ZCON has always been available; check your typing or the URL you use.

Edited by TomoHawk

got mine today.

results

exterior: 88

interior: 90

underhood: 77

mostly needs cleaning was the comment. i missed the parkinglot wash day so i just hosed down car the day of show and chamoised it.(wash and waxed before i came) lost point for front bump dent and wear on rubbers, fuel tank dirty,paint chips,dirty rad needs paint,incorrect oil cap,not stock coil,(-5) corrosion hupcaps,anntena dirty wear on carpet and driver seat. 250 out of 300 i'm feeling purdy good about it. wouldn't take much to move up 20 or 30 points i'm thinking.

i didn't get mine yet...I was talking to Vince from GA(Camel GT)...he got his and he's pissed, the re-judging the guy picked his car apart in the engine bay and gave him mad deducts that were un-called for...it was almost like the guy had it in for him or something...sad!

I judged interior-I noted everything that I counted off for-to the point of running completely out of space!

I like to let people improve their cars for the next show, so try to detail the sap out of anything I count off for.

Will

Edited by hls30.com