what u get for christmas? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

what u get for christmas?

Featured Replies

I got a new twice pipe exhaust, and a new pass side mirror for the Z. Got some other stuff to but thats what I got for the Z.

My wife let me order a rotisserie from Eastwood with 10% off and I got a 50 lb pressure blaster FREE with the deal. Should be here the middle of January. She also gave me a 100+ drill bit set. She is one sweet woman.

Don't forget your after Christmas gifts..... Can't wait to meet ya and get that stuff in the Z with ya..

Ahh.. yes, thanks Dave.

She also got 2 Polk db series 5-1/4 components and 2 Polk db series 6x9's, an MTX Elite series 4 channel Amp, and Pioneer head unit. And will be recieving Dave's PLH and HLH, as well as an internally regulated ZX alternator and Arne's alternator plug!

Wife's order from Motorsport is arriving on Friday. Car covers for the '71 and '87. A hat and some other "goodies" that she hasn't fully explained yet.

i still have and play my vynil LPs.

Might go a ways to explain the t-shirt and the large piece of a$$...ROFL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hi guys!

Can you post the pics of those gifts . . . I think it make more sense.

LOL

Hey full house - I'ld like to see a picture of you in your new car!

I got the wife's permission for a new paint job......the Z will be so happy.

My wife gave me $200 for car parts. I think she thinks this will go a looong way towards fixing it up! I will spend $1000 on parts and she'll think they all came from her Christmas money :)

Speaking of parts, I was wondering if any of you are unhappy with some of the things from MSA?

Not to rag on them, but it seems certain things I have gotten dont seem to be the quality I was hoping for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.