what u get for christmas? - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

what u get for christmas?

Featured Replies

By the time I got the kids squared away the cupboard was bare, but I will be getting a new pressure plate befor the driving season starts.

Here's a shot of my boy (left) and the neighbourhood kids rocking out a couple of days ago with our family gift.

post-9729-1415080205737_thumb.jpg.

I also had a reel to reel in the late seventies it was a Teac as well - I don't remember the model number, but it was the 11 inch and the sound was excellent, esp on the high speed.

I got an iphone from my brother. I guess it makes up for all the money I've given him. I have an old Bang and Olufsen turntable and still listen to my collection of albums. My favorite is CW McCall "Convoy". Best wishes to all. Carl

I didn't get this but "Painter Ray" got it to change the lightbulbs in his shop.ROFL

Bonzi Lon

post-11300-14150802062499_thumb.jpg

I got a trip to Pittsburgh to see a Penguins game, RAM for my Powerbook G4 and MacBook Pro. Some smaller things too. Nothing for the car though, I think I'll shoot for an MSA airdam for my birthday in March though.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.