IGNORED

Sal No Longer with MSA

jmark

I knew about this for over a month. I don't think there will be any loss at all with him gone. Quite frankly when I had issues with product that they got wrong and I needed to speak with him about it I rarely ever got a call back and couldn't get him on the phone. His position there was as a manager type and I believe they will do better with out him. Yeah he was at the shows but basically just to sell things. I didn't see all that much support. Actually I think they have a problem with the National show since they have their own. No big loss and you know everyone is replaceable. I don't know about Abraham I kinda think Aaron should have taken over.

Hi

Always contact with Aaron, and Iam very pleasent with him. Very nice guy!

Sorry Sal goes away!

Hope MSA grows up in business and continue to have and reproduced parts that was not available!

I have a book here that I bought from Amazon, that talks about THE Z STORE, and I think they should try to make even more rare parts and try Nissan starts to make more parts that might be unavailable soon.

I guess there is a great demand from parts from over the world.

Thank You

Filipe Azevedo

My first experiances with MSA were horrid. No reply to emails, phone messages, faxes. I finally asked here for a contact and was recommended Sal. I have placed large orders with MSA over the past 3 years and all have had errors like missing parts or two right hand sills instead of both. However, all I needed to do was call Sal and he'd sort it without quibbling, then and there. Can't ask for more than that. Whatever he is doing now, I wish him well.

I now deal with Jon. Jon promptly replies to emails and is very helpful. No reason not to purchase products from them just because Sal has moved on apart from crazy pricing on some items.