IGNORED

Time for the DRAGON!!!!!!!!

TBK1

See ya there, taking abunch of first gen spare items, look me up if you run into probs, will have UPSTATEZCAR decals on front windshield, also staying in the Laurel Cabins or something like that!!!!!!!

Just keep an eye on the Speedo, mate.

No reason to-the speedo hasn't worked in over a year!

But seriously, I don't plan on driving very fast-partly because of the speedo issue, but mainly because I know what the roads around here are like, and while it would be a blast, it can get real ugly real quick.

I'll be there Saturday-just look for a zx with a sad red paint job, no rear bumper, and very little interior trim, though I did put some back in (too many rattles)

Well I'm back!! ALIVE!!!!!!!! Man it was fun but have alot of mixed opinions about it. # 1 There sure are a lot of IDIOTS out there, mostly bikes! friday 5 crashes 1 fatality, saturday before noon 12 crashes unknown fatalities. and if I ever find that black Viper that made me lock em up to stand off a head on because that dumb A** was passing ON THE BLIND CURVES @$#%#@#*&. Oh and then there was the Miatia that was DRIFTING THE CURVES and lost it and smashed a 300Z, totalled the miatia , Z had to bend out the fender but think he drove it away. But alot of great peeps and great cars! and the Village was nice, maybe need alittle speed control in there!!

Drove back 1,100 miles yesterday but it was worth it. The trick to the Dragon is do your run(s) early in the day, before the bikes and yahoos come out. We did a 140 miles loop out and over to the skyway 3 days running.

I'll be back next year and I'll start doing pushups sooner in the year to get my non-power steering arms in shape.

It was a great drive, all except for the motorcycles. Nothing against them, of course, but some were cruising (harley types) while others were flying (crotch rockets) and they were everywhere-crossing the lanes, passing wherever, and parking in all the really photogenic spots!

There were quite a few Z cars, and I was amazed at how many 350 owners waved:) , unlike the G drivers:mad:

Since I was only in my vette this year, I kind of faded into the background. That viper was crazy, but mostly its the bikes. There were about as many cars this year as last, but the mix is changing. Before it was about 75% 350z's and now only about 50%.

Next year the pickle should be running again though!