IGNORED

New Club DVD!

hls30.com

I have PMd everyone so far, and now I want to add a note!

When you send these precious manuals, please be sure to include your return address, your name as you want it in the credits of the DVD, you Phone number so I can let you know they arrived, and let you know when they have been shipped back, and please!

Ship them using proper packing methods and tracking and insurance!

I recieved the first submission and it came poorly packed, with no contact info, and no tracking and insurance!

Fortunately, the owners name was inside on a bookmark, and the manual sustained no damage, and was not lost in the mail.

Pack them like they are important! If possable I will be using the same packing to go back(Unless I think they need better protection). We can't be too protective of these 30 something year old ducuments and materials.

Thanks for all the submissions and help!

Will

One more note,

Several of you have expressed the capability to scamn the documents yourself-that really helps!!!I am after two file types for the DVD,

PDFs for all of the documents, and in addition, seriously high resolution JPGs for the color brochures and owners manuals and anything you think would be good to have that way.

To keep my email address our of the spammers, I will PM it to those of you who can scan your own documents, and not display it here, It can accept emails up to 10MB in size, and I will be clearing it out as things come in, if you would prefere to send a CD/DVD/memory card, that will work too(memory cards will be returned).

Thanks for your consideration and active participation!

Will

Here are the owners manuals I have collected for scanning for this porject, If you have one that isn't here and would mind loaning it out or scanning it, please let me know!

We are scanning everything in PDF, and the owners manuals/color brochures in high resolution JPG as well.

post-4106-14150799623691_thumb.jpg

Here are our intransit contributions to this point:

Zaks Z is sending a scan of the '72 FSM

Webdog is sending some wiring charts for a '75 280Z

Go240Zags is sending the manual he pictured and discribed earlier in the thread.

Arne is sending a scans of a '71 Owners manual, AM radio manual for a '71, a '71 Datsun Consumer Information Guide, a Service and Warranty booklet for late '70

Zbane is sending Owner's Manual and Warranty/Service Booklet for a "79ZX

Nota280 is sending scans of a 71 Fairlady Z owners manual, CST-113ZB radio manual, and Consumer Information booklet

ChrisA is sending a '71fsm and a '75FSM that are already prepped to scan!

Please let me know if I have theZe wrong!

Will

Let me know if interested in any of these....I can probably handle scans on this end, so just let me know.

Datsun Air Conditioner Owner's Manual and Warranty, 91-19394 Rev A

Datsun Consumer Information Guide, 1st April 1971, C10E-ALLMU2

Warranty and Service Booklet, 1st April 1971, WBOE-PT12U2

Datsun Owner's Manual, 1971 240Z, 1st April 1971, OM1E-OS30U5

Will,

In case someone wants to send in stuff via the internet for the DVD. I use a place called http://www.dropload.com (It's a file parking site I use from time to time to drop off large files. Max is about 100mb if I remember correctly. Take about 60 seconds to set up an account and it's FREE) That should help out with the 10mb max on your email account...

webdawg1

Update!

Arne has sent PDFS of:

Datsun Consumer Information Guide, 1st April 1971, C10E-ALLMU2

Hitachi Radio ModelTM-1081ZB

Webdawg,

I appreciate your idea and your suggestion!

If there is an issue with file size, I will setup a drop for our use on HLS30.com-no limit to file size, and I have already paid for it.

Will

Tonight I scanned:

Owners Manual Issued 20th July, 1970(050500) Publication No. OM0E-0S30U3

Owners Manual Issued 31st May, 1972 (171100) Publication No. OM2E-0S30U4

Owners Manual Issued March 1973 (221500) Publication No 0M3E-0S30U1

Which are the 240Z manuals I pictures earlier in this thread.

If you have other 240Z owners manuals, please scan them of loan them to the cause!

They will not be damaged, and will be returned.

Thanks

Will