IGNORED

HI, I am really NEW!

hls30.com

Hi all you Znuts,

I am brand new!

I have never seen a Z-yes I have, yesterday when Daddy brought me home from the hospital-but dang it, he drove me home in a Dodge trYUCK! After we for home he took me out in the garage and let me grunt around in the newly bed linered floors of hi-er my Z!

He told me about entering this car in the show at Daytona, and I told him that if he didn't get it done a month before the show I would make diapers he couldn't believe. He laughed and told me SBlake had introduced him to a can that took care of diapers-I guess I am new to all of this, but...

I tried to get my brother Thomas to sit in the picture with me, but he wouldn't wear the Tan Z hat(something about washing out his complexion) and kept trying to take my Black hat-That silly Thomas hasn't figured out yet that he got the brawn, and I got the brains(Mommy and Daddy feed, carry me around and change me-bro only gets changed-sucker!

Any way, When Daddy can get into the gallery he will post a better pic for the front page, but until then, I will keep reminding him with soiled diapers to keep trying and get to work on the Z!

Tristan-PS If I mispelled anything I am three days and two hour old, its, not like I have had a lot of time to catch up to where you guys are-well, most of you!

Tristan

PS, Daddy says you should all get a hat and a club CD, or I should send you a DNA/toxic waste sample in a diaper!

post-4106-14150799510762_thumb.jpg

Hi Tristan, welcome to the world! And, welcome to the club! I feel rather confident in saying that you have a little Z in your blood.

There may come a time in your life where you will be tempted by a Ford, Chevy or Mopar. But trust in the Way of the Z and all will be fine. With your father to guide you, the way will be clear.

On a more practical note, a college fund would be nice, be sure to take the matter up with your folks. And while you're at it, make sure your dad starts contributing to your Z car fund. That would be even nicer.

Congratulations, Will!