IGNORED

Who do you get your parts from?

1 Bravo 6

I buy from VB mostly, then the Nissan dealer, but that dealer has almost nothing:) and compatible parts from random spare parts shops (hard to find a high quality ones so easy).. andI'm willing to buy stuff like strut bars from MSA in future..

Courtesy Nissan for me. Nothing but genuine factory parts for my baby. I did get some stuff though from MSA like my Panasport rims, suspension, poly bushings ect. and if Nissan has a part thats no longer available like the fuel rail I just had to replace, then I go to Z Car Source for things like that.

• 6 months later...

there is a Z shop in melbourne for all us aussies, not sure what the name is or the website, i went there a year or 2 ago, they had a *hit load of parts and engines, if anyone in australia knows what im talkin about please tell!

I get body parts from Mill Supply in Ohio. I live in Western Canada and have had no problems with them. So far ordered steel quarter panels and rocker panels for two different projects. http://www.rustrepair.com/app2/onlinecat.htm?r=ms&p=sm

Maybe you or someone else can clear this up for me. Has anyone tried ordering body panels from Tabco lately? If so, how did you make out with that? I placed an order a week before Easter with them and have been left hanging in the breeze. Four phone calls, with empty promises of returning my calls and an email have gone unanswered. I was originally told the parts would be delivered to my Michigan address within a week.

Geesh, I even put up a link on another thread, recommending them, because their prices were much lower, and they are the people who make the parts for Mill Supply. I would like to retract that now! :finger:

It's good to find out who the suppliers are, that consistantly come up with the "goods", and also those who don't. Let's toss a few horror stories in this thread if youve got one to tell. It might save someone some grief.