IGNORED

Got the mag!

rdefabri

Sorry guys, but as a general rule we do request scans of articles not be posted. That said, Jonathan, I'll be sure to toss in a few extra copies of the INSIDER for free if you pick up a subscription. BE SURE to note when ordering (either via phone at 505-771-2374 or website www.nissansportmag.com) that Dave Bexfield said to include three extra copies of the INSIDER newsletter at no cost. Enjoy the mag.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

Woohoo! My copy came in today. Got the FedExed version last week (no polypag, no US mail, no newsletter). But getting it all together as a complete package actually in my mailbox is a different sort of feeling. Now I know what subscribers feel like waiting impatiently for the issue to arrive. It was killing me seeing every other car magazine on the planet arrive in the last few days but no Nissan Sport. Now I almost don't want to open it....

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

I picked up mine today. Excellent job guys. The magazine looks like the real-deal. I compare the experience with this magazine against the big boys and have to say it's much better!! When I say big boys, I am talking about Car and Driver, Motorweek, etc. The part that makes it better is that our community is tight and many of us know each other. :)

I just got my copy and I am very impressed. It is deffinately a positive evolution from SportZ and a move in the right direction, with the inclusion of other vehicles Datsun, Nissan and Infiniti. While I like the entire Z line from the 240 to the latest itteration, I am hoping to see some 510 coverage also.