Gav240z

WHat's better 2+2 or 2 Seater  

70 members have voted

1. 1. WHat's better 2+2 or 2 Seater

• 2+2
    • 2 Seater

• 1 month later...

Right,

so i can't find the angle that makes a 2+2 look "better". Not that it look's that bad, well ok it does but hey it's still a Z right?

And i was digging the Idea of a s30 sport wagon 'till I saw the pick and passed out (ow, my head).

Hey CAMO, I actually kinda like the 2nd and 3rd pics. What are they?

Nate:cross-eye

Now this ones not too bad:

Hey, I really like that second last one Mr Camo. Kind of looks like a cross between a Z and an american muscle car.

While I'm here I'd also like to thank the man that invented mag wheels and low profile tyres.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently an owner of a 1981 280xz 2+2. I find myself wanting to trade that one in for just a 2 seater. The 2 seaters has a much better body style from every angle that you look at it. No questions asked. Don't get me wrong, I love my 280zx but I would adore to own a 280z 2 seater. The 2 seater has more of a sportier look than the 2+2.

I'm actually in the market for a 2+2 at the moment. I'm want to transfer all the good bits off my dead 2+2 onto a decent shell. I'm not necesarily looking for a runner, it doesn't even need to be registered I'm just after a solid shell. If anyone in NSW (or close by) knows where I might find a contender please let me know.

Obviously because they're so repulsive I don't want to pay much for it :D