IGNORED

What is the worst part of this club

hls30.com

What is the worst thing about this club experience?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst thing about this club experience?

• Spam posts (ADS for sex, drugs and Rock and Roll-well, iPods)!
    • Thread Hijacking!
    • Membership criteria-too easy to be a member
    • Cross reference of the search engine(Hard to find the right threads sometimes)
    • Improper use of threads-posting 240Z guestions in a 240k forum.
    • Withdrawl when the site occasionally goes down
    • My typing skills-or yours!
    • Having to wait for posted pictures to be approved
    • Typing an answer to a post at the same time someone else is
    • Not having the "Shout" feature.
    • Not having a "Chat" feature.
    • Limitations in uploadable files (size,type, quantity, content in the boobs thread!)
    • Not being able to thump someone in the head across the internet.
    • Not being able to share a cold(or warm) drink across the internet
    • These freakin' polls!

Hello All, just started more posting on the site after waiting on the painting of one of my cars < helps me spend less LOL, out of mind out of pocket>.

Not sure if there is anything I would change about the site , most everything mentioned is very minor , the approval with pics and some 240k , zx and 240z kinda stuff.

Guess the biggest issue is the fact that we never really get a chance to get together and chat in person. I have met a few at last years Z fest , glad to meet some of you guys and gals finally . But also as mentioned before it would be nice to have a larger meet and greet. Not really possible I guess but sure sounds like a great evening: killing a few cold ones and learning more about the z and hearing z stories from some of the other members.

But other than that and why I have hit the damn lotto yet are my two gripes LOL. Thanks Mike for the site and hope it stays around as long as possible.

After reading this a few times, its interesting how different things bother different people. People at different technical levels, people with different cars (z - zx), and of course people with different personalities.

Theres definetly running themes as to what the worst part of the site is. I'm not technical enough to be bothered by car-version specific posts or protocol for posting (hell, im just happy when people try to help me out!), and I think the spammers arent problem enough to be more than entertaining at the moment (however they are a problem at some of the sites i visit). As far as the 'site' goes, the layout is pretty standard, and dynamic enough to not be boring.

Id have to agree that not being able meet other members and have a beer while comparing cars is probably one of the worst things about this site! Everything else is relatively good considering all of the variables involved.