IGNORED

4th of July

1 Bravo 6

Just for those who need some clarification on what the founding fathers really meant by the term "separation of church and state".... The state (government) shall not sanction or create a state religion. This was written so as to NOT have a situation like England "The Church of England".... as well as many of the other European governments that were controlled by the the Catholic Church.

It was not meant like many wish to interpret it today. This is fact and can still be found. The Historical revisionists have not got to everything YET.

Heavenly Father Thank You for this land and Thank You for blessing me with the privilege to be a citizen of the United States of America.

Yeah, I hope that inspiration from Above gets to ALL the politicians and gets them to turn around this "culture of death" that we live in and support with our hard work. NOTHING wrong with that. If we can conquer tobacco, we can also conquer cocaine ( and other drugs), homosexuality, the high divorce rate, unemployment, and who knows what else! :classic:

Remember to pray- for the whole world.

Really? "America" was invented in 1507, and named after Amerigo Vespucci!

So when you talk about "Americans," which are you referring to- North or South? :D

TomoHawk, you are correct. I should have said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA"

TOMOHAWK,

YE GAD TOM, METHINKS YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG MATE.

The LAND of OZ was a penAl colony not a penile one. (that is, of course, unless you reckon Oz is full of ****heads.LOL

On the other hand, perhaps you've been spending too much time on the BOOBS thread and your brain's stuck in overdrive.

You know, ....... you lot never fail to amaze me. My sincere wish that you ALL have a great day of celebration on the 4th of July somehow has been turned into a theological debate.LOL LOL

Only in America.

Rick.

:devious: :devious: