IGNORED

Interest in Master Vac Decal Reproduction?

AZ-240z

Hi Ron,

Pencil me in for one would you. My 12/70 build 240z master vac is due for a strip and respray. I just need to check the old decal with yours to make sure thay are the same for HS30's. I doubt there is any difference but you never know.

James

Got mine in the mail today, excellent replication, exceeded my expectations by far! THANKS!

Ron, Victor,

Thanks for the feedback on my master vac decals. I thought that they turned out quite well, and really appreciate your appraisal as to its quality and accuracy.

I am currently having more made up for anyone else who had expressed an interest in buying one or more.

Please PM me to place an order. I have set the price at $12 each. Having worked on these for about a year, the costs involved were more than anticipated. As I had mentioned earlier, this was not meant to be a money making project for me, but a means to make a decal for my own car and try to recover the costs of production. These are not photocopy replicas, but entailed hours of artwork to replicate all details as accurately as possible.

If, after purchasing one of these decal, you are not totally satisfied, I would certainly offer to take it back. I think our cars are far too important to each of us not to be satisfied with what we put on them. If you have looked at pictures of my car in my gallery, you will realize that I am very particular.

Dan

• 4 weeks later...
Hello geezer,

As far as I can tell by comparing these to the original, they are a perfect reproduction. The chrome is bright and the red is just a slight bit richer than the original as if the original red had slightly faded. I'll try to include pictures of the original below.

Let me know what you think.

Dan

Great job, Dan! I hope you sell enough to make up for all your efforts and themsome! It's entrepreneurial attitudes like this that make car restoration a fantastic hobby!

Any ideas on how to replicate the stamping number?

Thanks,

Steve