IGNORED

Another "All Original" Z car on ebay

MikeZcar

All original, except the paint, wheels and who knows what else. Is it me or do you just want to scream or thump someone's head when you see this? WHAT is "All Original" about a repainted Z with the wrong wheels? In addition it has a direct quote from ZHOME (Mr. Beck?) imbedded in the ad with no credit to its author or source. Feel like bombarding them with emails and ask what it means when ad ad says "All Original" and the description says originally "mustard green". OK through venting now, will crawl back into my dream world where people understand what "original' actually means.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-240Z-all-original-75k-miles-collector-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ4629193724QQcategoryZ6187QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike, The wheels are slot mags that have been painted-so they could have been original to the first purchaser. It also looks like the car is the original color, just has black stripes added-but the flares-yuk!

Carl could "bean" the guy for the copyrite infringement, I think taking the car would suffice!

Feel like bombarding them with emails and ask what it means when ad ad says "All Original" and the description says originally "mustard green".

Mike I looked at the ad and I think he meant mustard yellow? I always heard that color called Turkey S#*t yellow. That is not my favorite color but it is my favorite car.

That does make sense, but I've never stood still long enough.

So tell us, how did it feel to stand still in the rain for so long?

Or is this another one of your "I've never done it, but I've heard, so I speak with authority" experiences?

E