IGNORED

only 1 set of 240Z LED Tail lights for sale!!

Zs-ondabrain

Does this cause any problem with the flasher relay(or whatever it is called)? I have heard that when switching to LED tail lights you need to run an electronic flasher relay so that you blinkers will still blink. By electronic I mean one that has a power lead going to it.

Mike, are you going to the MSA event? If you are, I can sell them to you then. After you get a good look at them. If that works better for ya, let me know.

If you think that your best chrome trim is better than whats on the LED lights, I can instal your trim onto the new lights, if that works for ya. I'm all about Customer satisfaction and making the customer happy with his/her purchase.

Send me your best set of lights with trim and the money order , I'll determine the best of each assembly and send you the final product.

No, I'm not going to the MSA event. I am, however, planning on going to the Walter Mitty event at Road Atlanta which is the same weekend (two weeks from today, in fact). Unfortunately I only have the pair of lights that are currently on the car so I can't go without for very long and certainly need them for the event. It would work better for me if I sent you a money order, you sent me the lights, and then I sent you mine as soon as yours arrived. That way if there's a delay in the mail I not out of luck for the event. Let me know either here or via PM what you think.

I still have the original stock flasher in the Z. I also have L.E.D. sidemarkers as well as the LED tail lights. Every thing still works like normal.

I truthfully thought the same as you (VaGuS510) when it came to the flasher and was more than ready to swap the flash unit, but so far it has not been neccesary. Most likely because of the front bulbs still being there. I'm guessing that the bulbs give just the right amount of resistance to keep the stock flasher working correctly.

Mike, P.M. sent, but you probably already knew that.

• 1 month later...
Hi Dave, if I sent you a pair of 260 lenses, could you make me up a set like the 240 lenses?

thanks - joel

I could, but it'll take a while. I have to order the LED's from Hong Kong, and that takes two weeks to get here (Marysville, WA)

If you don't mind waiting for about 3 weeks after I finally get the taillights from ya. Same price though. It's a lot of work.

Just sticky note what you want as brakes and where you want the parking lights, before you send them and the Money Order.

Dave.

Dave, I'm ready to send you a set of Euro Spec 76 280z housings. Can you hook me up now that you have the bits...?

I have yet to find the AMBER LED's that the Euro-spec lights require. If you want to send the tail lightsand the check to me, I can start looking a lot harder. Having them on the shelf gives me a lot more MOTIVATION to get my arse in gear and get them back out the door. Money helps the process also.

I have been buying parts using my own money but that will only go so far if I don't get orders. You know what I mean.

E'mail me with the order so I can put the order into the correct file. It helps me with specifics when it comes to building. (ie: address, style (U.S. or Euro), year, brake and parking light locations per customer. etc. etc.)

Dave.

The pure white LED's Do wash out the color and look like arse. Because the LED's are so brite, they dominate the color and thats why I use the same color as the lense itself. I tried using the white ones and hated it.

I'll start looking harder. I ordered 50 AMBER (4K mcd) and they liked to flicker and blow up. For some reason, the 14 to 18K mcd LED's work much better and are much brighter. I ordered the amber ones for my front markers and turn signals and never got to finish them because of the meltdown problem.

If I don't like the results, I sure as hell won't sell them to the public with my name (reputation) on the line. I'm funny that way.

• 1 month later...