IGNORED

Looking for floor pan templates

Zthing

I did not take it in a bad way, just my attempt at crappy humor. All input was welcomed. Alas.....I have been swayed. What you have all said makes the most sense. You can stop peeling the skin from my chest now.....the crabs have started nibbling. I will never use the word template again unless it is to curse somebody in the lowest manner. For example: You son of a template!!! Back off before you get template-slapped upside the head.

By the way.....a large stamping machine...or drop hammer, now thats funny. Believe it or not, I actually almost chose not to post this thread for fear that it might get more response as to how dumb it would be to fabricate my own, instead of any actual template info. But I guess that's the beauty of a forum. Many individuals sharing their experience, so others will not fall into the same costly traps.

In all seriousness......thanks everybody for the input. I'm off to stare at some rust.

Talk to you soon Charlie.