IGNORED

77 240K Sedan

Mr Camouflage

Well, replaced the French spark plugs with the correct Japanese NGK spark plugs and took the K for a drive this afternoon. It a 100% improvement. Doesnt feel like its missing on a cylinder now. Plug 5 was a bit oily, so i'll have to see how it goes after a couple of weeks of driving it.

Anyone know how to adjust the idle, its a little low. I cant see an adjustment on the carbie.

I think the engine might be from a 280C.

• 1 month later...
Lovin' the hubcaps... haha

Hi Alfa

Hubcaps are gone now. Ripped them off to check the air in the tyres, and left them off. Looks better without them.

Been fixing the rust in the bottom of the doors. Which i'm just off to the garage to do some more of.

Saw the pic of your car when you met up with Gav.

I think you should contact a few car magazines and try to get a photoshoot/story about your car. Increase the awareness of the Skyline/240K with ignorant R33 drivers.

There was a 240Z on the cover of Decembers Australian Classic Car magazine.

• 1 year later...

Eulogy for a 240K Sedan.

Well after a year and a half of trusty service, it looks like the 240K sedan is bound for the wreckers yard in the sky.

Some electrical gremlins I cant be bothered tracking down have forced it off the road. It's also coming into winter here, and the car refuses to start in the morning if it has been raining (would start fine if it was dry).

A serious affliction of rust that had taken hold long before I bought the car. I knew that this its remaining time left on this earth would be short lived, but I bought it anyway, and enjoyed driving it.

Its passing shall not be in vain.

Parts of it will live on in a 240K coupe (i have plans for the P90 F54 combo).

Until that time, I'll have to get out in the shed and fix the 300zx turbo I bought 4 months ago.

Rest in Pieces 240K Sedan. May no-one ever tarnish your wheels with holden hubcaps ever again.

Sad to hear Mr C. Save what you can, or have room to store! I've just had to replace a windscreen due to mindless vandalism :mad: $248. The supplier hadn't sold one for 15 years and the one I got was the last...and will not be restocked. Sedan and coupe are different.

I need a brake booster (priority!) and front calipers if you are not planning on keeping them? $$