IGNORED

The best looking 240z period...

Hypertek

Lose the flares(probably have to add coilovers-but then you could run a tire that is really wide enough for those rims) and the scoop and you have something nice, with them replace the "N" with an "R". Still, a pretty car-even with the dents and mangled airdam-interesting color!

WIll

I agree with hls30.com, those tires are way stretched for those rims. To me the scoop, headlight covers, and side markers look out of place on that car. Other than that and the dents up front, it looks pretty clean. Any idea whats under the hood?

Also, anyone know what kind of rims those are?

Im going to have to disagree as well. I do not like the hood scoop, it throws off the symetry of the car. I do like flares from time to time, although its not working for me on this car, i think the same color flares just don't match up for me, i don't know. It is a very good looking 240Z, don;'t get me wrong, although it is not the best looking one in my opinion. I think you saying that you loved it was the right thing to do, because now we can get a good critique going on about it

I'd like to see the other two Z's parked next to that car. Rubberbands for tires, no thanks and what's with the door? Is it not fully closed or is it seriously out of adjustment.

Not a bad looking Z by far but not the best looking Z either IMO.

Vicky