IGNORED

The Civic To End All Civics!!!!

zeewhiz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-Hatchback-Wide-body-one-of-a-kind_W0QQitemZ4574916831QQcategoryZ6256QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Check it out guys! check out that custom fuel door! Oh, and even though it looks capable of space travel, it will only go to the grocery store and back! We would want to waste money on trivial things like performance, would we??? Why go fast when we could look fast??? Its so much safer! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Maybe a car for Luke Skywalker or Captian Kurk. What is wrong with people. I suspect the owner was on LSD during most of that cars build. I wouldn't think you'd be allowed to drive something like on that on city streets with the filler hose in such a precarious position.

Vicky

Yo, Dat be da phatest ride I ever did see - fo shizzle!!!

I guess people have nothing else better to spend money on. I, like others, can't figure out what the hell he was thinking by relocated the fuel filler door the roof?!?!?!

And i'm sure that HUGE tach is a requirement with an automatic.

Someone spend thousands on bodywork and paint. Then ran out of money for the engine and interior. Now they have to sell. Hold on, I think I feel a tear coming.... No, just dust.

It's had 97,000 views with two days left. Maybe a publicity stunt for the bodyshop?