Gas Prices? - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gas Prices?

Featured Replies

In Missoula MT regular is $2.47, medium $2.57, and premium is $2.67. Deisel is up to $2.75.

I'm from Bahrain fuel cost from 0.266$ down to 0.199$ Per liter that is 1.064-0.796$ per gallon!

to fill up my Z i need about 13.3$ more less :smoke:

The thing that makes me mad is when gas prices jump up $.10 because the per barrel price goes up a couple of bucks, but they don't jump back down the next day when the price per barrel goes down a couple of bucks. Let's face it, US Oil Companies have figured out that we will buy gas no matter if it is $1.00 a gallon or $2.50 a gallon, so they naturally charge the higher price. The thing that really gets me mad is knowing I am getting screwed by the oil companies and I can't really do anything about it, and to top it off, they don't even have the courtesy to provide a complimentary jar of Vasaline!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was illegal for gas stations to raise the cost of their gasoline that's in the ground allready. I think they can only adjust the cost based on what that delivery costs them. It seems fishy when you see gas prices changing in the middle of the day. Usually they get their deliveries late at night.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Houston, Texas is averaging about $2.49 to $2.55/ gallon. This topic brings up a good question - What kind of gas mileage should I expect from a finely tuned, stock 280z?

Well, the other day it went from $2.44 to $2.59 for regular unleaded. Does anyone use midgrade in the Z? regular unleaded makes my engine knock and Premium is almost $2.80 a gallon.

I use midgrade (89) on my 280z here in CA, runs great. Too bad it's up to $2.79 here though.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

How's the price of gas in your area now after the storm. This afternoon in Lincoln Nebraska it went from $2.79 to $3.04. Friend of mine works at a distributor for Phillips petroleum, he said it will go up 40 more cents by the weekend. Better gas up now.

FWIW,

Chris

i didnt really shop around today for gas but i saw 2.89 for regular... freakin ridiculous

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.