Gas Prices? - Page 5 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gas Prices?

Featured Replies

Hey you didnt buy me a drink!

If I go to jail after buying you a drink, how can I drive the Z? :D

Well ill take care of it for you. :)

Uh huh, I can just see you "taking care" at about 4500 RPM down some sweet little twisty road in them Arkansas hills! LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

here in wisconsin (Jim falls) it went from 2.74 to 2.99 in a course of an hour maybe i'll be sellin my truck(damn it!!)

The butthole F350 4x4 and Suburban clowns that ride your arse at 90 mph will soon be gone. People are parking the big old SUVs, because they can't afford the $100 a week gas bill! It will make it safer to drive our little Z cars....... My 240 has been getting a lot of miles this summer. 25+ mpg with a 4 speed. I am getting a 5 speed ZX trans ready to further improve my MPG...

The butthole F350 4x4 and Suburban clowns that ride your arse at 90 mph will soon be gone.

I hope so. Montana has been truck and SUV crazy since before the term SUV exsisted. All those big trucks are so tall I know they cannot see me in there side mirrors, I have been pulled over on top of more than once this year.

$3.15 for super (91 octane) in Hilo, Hawaii. I need to get my z running so I can park my supercharged 4runner asap.

In Moreno Valley, CA I looked out the restraunt window last nite to see $3.05 a gallon at the "cheapo" no name gas station...im scared to go look at union76 where i buy gas usually.

In Moreno Valley, CA I looked out the restraunt window last nite to see $3.05 a gallon at the "cheapo" no name gas station...im scared to go look at union76 where i buy gas usually.

Looking at the Union 76 from my office window I see $2.85 for regular unleaded and $2.95 for Performance Plus. At the cheapo station up the street it's usually a few cents less per gallon, but I can't see it from here. Same guy owns both stations and three or four more in the county.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.