IGNORED

Stolen Z!

If I may I would like to inform all that my 1973 S30 was stolen Saturday night. It was stolen from the corner of 6th and Orange in Huntington Beach, SoCal. It was silver and I had recently installed the fender mounted mirrors. If anyone hears anthing or notices a new owner or new parts supplier be suspect for me and when all seems well get the best deal you can.

Sometimes it hurts a great deal to think about it, and the first night I hopped on the classifieds to get ideas for new cars I was beginning to long for it like never before. It's really an amazing thing how when you work on and tune and care for a car it feels as though it becomes part of you. I hope this sort of thing never happens to any of you.

If only I could just get the body back in one solid piece; I would never let her go.

So sorry to hear about your Z…. Do you know if it was towed or lifted or was it hot started? I try never to leave mine out of sight. Spent two nights in Phoenix recently and I couldn’t sleep even though I had the rotor out, kill switch to the battery on, momo steering wheel in the room, and the fuse to the fuel pump out. And, the car was parked right outside my door. I feel your loss as I can imagine how I would feel if mine were taken.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. There are some pretty awful people out there in this world of ours. I hope things turn out as well as possible for you.

I feel your pain, I've been there before. After mine was taken, I put on at least 25lbs of "eating-drinking-smoking-cuz-I'm-pissed-off-and-depressed" fat in the first month. I hate to ask, but did you have... theft insurance? I had non on mine at the time (binge time)

I had full coverage, but they don't take into consideration that it was a decent quality classic car; they'll end up averaging purchase prices from the Auto Trader or something.

License Plate 4CVW749 and the VIN HLS30131212.