IGNORED

Ebay, poly hyperflex kit, too good to be true?

Jayru

My black urethane bushings came from them three days after my immediate Paypal payment, two small tubs silicone grease come with the bushings-more than enough if you apply it carefully. My bushings are installed on the suspension parts, but the suspension is not yet on the car!

Will

Well I just grabbed his last set...the black ones with graphite in them that is. I originally wanted the red ones but after reading about the black ones the choice was VERY easy. :)

Thanx guys for all the information!!

I live in Miami and I also bought this kit about 6 months ago. This is a reputable warehouse business and I met the owner (really nice guy). This kit comes with the silicone grease and I think it had only one of the sway bar bushings set but not the other. As far as Hyperflex I think he has the best price. Call him because he usually only has a few of these kits available at a time, but he can get you another color if you want or may have a different color than the one he has listed. I was happy and would recommend this vendor.

Has anyone recieved thrir bushing kit yet? It's been 8 days since auction close, i paid instantly, and all i have to show for it is 3 un-answered emails. I'm getting nervous. Anyone have a phone # for this place?

Has anyone recieved thrir bushing kit yet? It's been 8 days since auction close, i paid instantly, and all i have to show for it is 3 un-answered emails. I'm getting nervous. Anyone have a phone # for this place?

First of all don't worrie I doubt that an eBay Power seller with 5400 trasactions is going anywhere. You can call Competition Warehouse at 305-251-8228. ask for Lenny. or Lenny@competionwarehouseusa.com

Thanks.

Well after i sent the fourth email this morning, i finally got a response with a tracking #. It's so hard to deal with companies over the net when there's no line of communication. I miss the days when you did stuff like this face to face.

Jay

Mine arrived yesterday! :)