IGNORED

240Z with 502 big block

Hrududu

I met this person the other day outside a local shop. I had seen the car driving around once before and this time i had a chance to stop by and check it out up close. This is a 72 i believe and it is the sweetest V8 swap i have ever heard of. This thing is a beast in person and she even poped the hood for me so i could give it a look. Very cool. Im gonna try and catch em down at the track sometime to see this thing in person. Check out their website. http://www.ratsun.com

Interesting car but what a stupid response from Beandip.

Not really, on either count. He's just speaking his mind without denigrating anyone which is better than your response. When someone does that to a Z, it's really no longer a Z. It might as well be a Camaro, a Vega, or whatever. That's my opinion. So now am I stupid? Roll with it, my man, it's a lot less stressful.

Not really, on either count. He's just speaking his mind without denigrating anyone which is better than your response. When someone does that to a Z, it's really no longer a Z. It might as well be a Camaro, a Vega, or whatever. That's my opinion. So now am I stupid? Roll with it, my man, it's a lot less stressful.

I agree.

It has about as much in common with a Z as John Force's Funny Car has with a Mustang. If one is into Drag racing, I'm sure it's a fun ride, but probably not very interesting to a bunch of old school Z phreaks.

Its very much just a drag car not even really a hybrid IMO its tubbed with the body cut excessively , LOL not sure if I would want to take it in any corners :). I am not into the v8 z as much as most people but it can be done and kept it very Zish .

So What Is The Question ? Do You Want Some One To Clapp Or What? There Are Alot Of Hybreds Out There.

What is your deal dude? are you just mad cuz your car would get spanked by this one? what is This post about? Its about a Modded Z car, just like this post it. I'll clap for your car if you want me to, im sure its much nicer than mine. Ive just never seen a 502 in one of these before. Plenty of 350s and small blocks. Dear god, im just posting something about a Z that i found cool.

I think if the title still calls it a "Z" its a Z till its sent to the crusher. As for pro street cars. Not all are 100 point cars that are cut up. Some are cars that were one step from the junk yard.

Then there is the cost. Its tends to be cheaper to pro street a car than restore one ( with in reason , no gold plated connecting rods etc.) I have done both , I restored a 55 chevy two years ago and "pro streeted" my nova a year before that,the Nova was an easier build even with all the fabrication.