IGNORED

Great deal on 240 & early 260Z Tokico illuminas with springs Brand new! (Ebay)

Jayru

I am sure they will sell more, but atleast I beat you to the fairlady!

Will

Very true Will, very true!! I saw that and laughed thinking the exact same thing. :)

For those who wanted the Tokico set up and missed out they are selling 7 more of them...they were just listed! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7959535198&category=33590

You plicks!!! I have been wanting that set for ages. I emailed them 4 weeks ago asking about shipping to Australia and they haven't answered then tonight i was looking for them again and couldn't find them with the springs so i emailed about just the shockers. Yes the price is really good and I was gonna get them for my Z as soon as I have the money :).

Anyone know what the springs are rated at in terms of poundage??

At least they will have some more soon.

Gav

I bought a set of these about four months ago, and paid $519. Shipping was free, but y'all look to have gotten a deal with total cost of $484.

The front springs are progressive, and a thread started here a couple months back about how the springs looked funny mounted on the car, but sorta died. Maybe with the recent purchasers, some new insight can be shared?

http://classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15948

For my 1972 240z, the upper four spring coils are fully compressed when installed on the car. The next 4-5 turns are not fully loaded. I thought this was odd, but I have seen now three other 240s with Tokico springs and they all look similar, so I suppose it doesn't translate into undo stress on the shocks. Since they are sold as a matched set (springs and strut cartridges) from Tokico, I am hoping this is how they are intended to perform.

Hope everyone enjoys their purchase!

Good luck,

Steve