IGNORED

How Old?

AChev

How old are you? (or should I say young)  

218 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you? (or should I say young)

• 16 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 - 40
    • 40 - 50
    • 50 +

I had no idea this poll would have this large of a turnout. Thank you all, my questions of the age spread in the club is now clearly answered. Despite the large turnout of votes and comments , we're still can't come close to touching the boobs thread. ROFL

I was 4mo old when my 70 was born. My father came home in 73 with a pre-owned 71 (it was a weird one with an early dash, console, and Atype tranny, but no vents in the hatch.) When we moved to England in 75 he let Janspeed tickle the Head and replace the SU with Webers. 1983 saw a Bob Sharp cam and header installed, followed by a 2.8l block with the same Janspeed head....CR of about 11:1. Just in time for me to learn how to drive. And my wife wonders where I get it from.

I was born 4/21/71, My Z was born 8/70, so she's got 8 months on me. Its ok though, I like older women. Especially when they let me drive and go where I tell them to go. :love:

She turned 34 last August. So does that mean she'll be a classic or an antique next August??

And even better yet, what will I be classified as?????? :nervous: :ermm:

Dave.

Zs-ondabrain,

CRIPES MATE, if both your Zed AND you were to be classed as an antique next August, what would the mouldy oldy wrinklies like Carl and me be classed as ???????????????????????????????????????????? ROFLLOL

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Rick:

It means we should be classed as "very well experienced". Heck we were "Men of the World" long before he was a twinkle in his Dad's eye.

We're still holding up fairly well, aren't we?

Well, I just joined the 50+ group on Tuesday, although I never "act my age" (and I don't even know that means!).

Mine is a street machine. Originally when I bought it, I intended to set it up for racing, but decided against that for this car. At some point in the future, I'd like to buy another one that is already race-prepared.

Back when I was in my junior year of HS, a friend let me drive his brand new '72 240Z. What a blast that was! But at that time, I too was into American muscle cars - a really nice '64 Chevy Impala SS, and in my senior year, a '69 Roadrunner. Beep Beep - zooooom!

gary