Nailed - Page 2 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nailed

Featured Replies

  • Author
PS Even BLUE states allow RED people to cast votes. This is the funnybone section, so don't take things so seriously.
P.S. Even RED states allow BLUE people to cast votes. This is the funnybone section, so don't take things so seriously.

LOL Ah, but there is a difference. BLUE states actually COUNT the red votes.

RED states don't seem to be able to count the BLUE votes. (FL) (OH)

This is the funnybone section, so don't take things so seriously

The x-ray pics are the best part of the story (and I expect there might be more to the story as to how this actually happened). Did some mind altering substance play a role in this incident? It made page A13 (first section) of the New York Times.

  • Author
The x-ray pics are the best part of the story (and I expect there might be more to the story as to how this actually happened). Did some mind altering substance play a role in this incident? It made page A13 (first section) of the New York Times.

LOL, I wouldn't be suprised if there was more to the story.

I thought the part about it taking him 6 days to seek medical (dental) attention, and "he had been eating ice cream to help the swelling." was pretty funny.

Carl im 17 years old, I dont take anything seriously. LOL. How could they guy not notice?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It sounds like to me that he is the one taking it serious. But FL did count all of their votes. It's just that some people are too dumb to figure out who they're actually voting for. Unless however, you're in the military overseas & Warren Christopher doesn't want to count your vote because it's been postmarked a day late, but wants to count actual Buchanan votes for Gore.

OH? Please. I waited in line over five hours (no exagerration) in a heavily Republican county. What about WA, where a box of votes (in King County of all places) just so happened to pop up late? But those are Dems & we know they're honest. But I'll digress before the humor goes away & this thread turns into the immature banters of those who don't know the facts like other Z sites I've gone to.

Joke: Knock knock. Who's there? Little Boy Blue. Little Boy Blue Who?

Now that I think some more about it, the article in the NY Times was printed above the fold (a big deal). It must of made his mother proud!!

  • Author
.......... But I'll digress before the humor goes away & this thread turns into the immature banters of those who don't know the facts like other Z sites I've gone to.

too late, you already posted again. ROFL

This is the funnybone section, so don't take things so seriously

Well I'm sorry that you take things so seriously.

Back in the '70s I was on the fire dept in LA and on rescue. A guy tried to kill him self by shooting himself in the head with a SPEARGUN , for Gods sake. It entered the skull about five inches above his right ear and exited just above the left ear . The only complaint he had was the tip of the speer was poking him in the shoulder. As a side knote he survived the sujury and 2 weeks after discharged killed himself.

I don't know what is more stupid...a guy who "Accidentally shoots a nail in his brain" :stupid: or one who straps a JATO (Jet Assist Take-Off) rocket to the top of his car to see how fast it will go ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.