15" Rewinds - Page 9 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

15" Rewinds

Featured Replies

That was straight from Gabriel, so i don't know who told you that.

Actually, it was Gabriel that told me.

There are different taper angles available as far as I am aware. You definitley want to be getting the right thing.

This is very true and exactly why I want the proper lugnuts.

I think I'll try contacting Konig, and Gabe.

Well let me know what he said as well, as he was not specific with what he told me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.