IGNORED

ZX Wheels (8) For Sale cheap!

sblake01

Cleaning out my garage. I have 8 ZX alloy rims, 4 6 spoke, 4 Iron Cross. They all have good caps, the Iron Cross rims are polished! The 6 spokes are in good condition with minor blemishes. I would prefer to sell them to someone local rather than deal with shipping. I'll take $50 for all eight of them. PM me if your interested.

Geez, Stephen $50.00 for 8 rims?!?! If I lived closer, I'd take them in a heartbeat. Can't blame you for not wanting to ship. Scott has mucho 77 & 78 parts in the attic and he just can't be bothered with shipping.

Vicky

Well, they didn't cost me that much to begin with (1/2 price sale at Pick A Part) and I did the polishing myself. I don't presently have a use for them, I need to clear some space in my garage, and I figured they'd look better on someones car than stacked in a corner.

The first attachment shows the 6 spokes. They're not bad, no curb rash, but they do have some small blemishes in them. The knock-offs don't come with them but they do have four good 'Z' caps. The second attachement shows the Iron Cross rims. The are polished and look quite good and come with the four center caps shown. I could look into shipping but I'd have to find boxes for them maybe at a custom wheel shop. It has been my experience that the shipping would cost more than the wheels and that's why I would really prefer to deal with someone local.

post-3797-14150794553116_thumb.jpg

post-3797-14150794553606_thumb.jpg

OMG!

I want your iron cross wheels! I bought a set from a junkyard, and tried to polish them up.. and they look terrible...

really really terrible!

Man.. if only you could ship! I remember seeing your picture, and wanting to "copy" your wheels and polish em up! Aww...

would you consider shipping at all>?!?!

Those 6-spoke are the ones I was hoping you were talking about! Shipping time is not a concern so the slowest method to save on cost is fine by me. These wheels only weigh 16lbs each so total weight with box and packing material should be well under 70lbs which is most carriers' limit. From past experience the box should end up being something like a 16x16x33 which will be considered an oversized item but still should fit within shipping size restrictions (I have had a set of wheels shipped to me before). Please let me know if you would consider this. My shipping zip is 78613.