IGNORED

Hemmings Motor News Z for Sale

Zrush

I wonder what the color is. It looks black but that wasn't offered until the BPE correct. Says factory paint but what color of factory paint? Did Datsun offer any other models with black paint prior to the BPE? Maybe it's a dark green or something.

Did you see the prices of some of the roadsters, wow.

Vicky

I wonder what the color is. It looks black but that wasn't offered until the BPE correct. Says factory paint but what color of factory paint?

The Ad specifically says #2122 but all of the paint codes I'm familiar with are 3 digits. The only really dark color is #907 dark green but it's hard to tell from the picture in the ad. However, it does look dark green to me.

http://datsunprojects.org/zpaintcodes/

Might be the paint manufacturers code for their equivalent of Datsun #907. Since the ad says 'factory paint' rather than 'original paint', I assume he's saying that it has been repainted. (I always like viewing that paint code chart epecially code #510 :devious:)(Thanks Michael P.)

The Ad specifically says #2122 but all of the paint codes I'm familiar with are 3 digits. The only really dark color is #907 dark green but it's hard to tell from the picture in the ad. However, it does look dark green to me.

http://datsunprojects.org/zpaintcodes/

I think 2122 is the serial number not the paint code. I would say its dark green.