IGNORED

headlight relay upgrade harness's for sale

Zs-ondabrain

Rob

maybe we could buy together and split the shipping/money order cost?

I seem to recall owing you a favour :)

Andrew

:D That would work for me Andrew!

Would this upgrade kit be compatible for cars that have the parking lights ( ie pos 1 on the combination switch) in the headlamps ( I don't know if US cars have the same parking lights as in the UK)

Since fitting US style indicators I seem to have parking (side) lights in both my headlamps and in the indicators - d'oh! I'm sure it just have to snip a wire or ten and that'll be all sorted ;)

Cheers,

Rob

Since fitting US style indicators I seem to have parking (side) lights in both my headlamps and in the indicators - d'oh! I'm sure it just have to snip a wire or ten and that'll be all sorted ;)

Cheers,

Rob

Rob

I presume that means the US/Japanese cars have their parking lights in the front underbumper indicators? Sounds like the wiring is there on UK cars but is not used on UK indicators.

Dave, are you OK with shipping to the UK if Black Beaut and I arrange an international money order?

Andrew

Rob

I presume that means the US/Japanese cars have their parking lights in the front underbumper indicators? Sounds like the wiring is there on UK cars but is not used on UK indicators.

Yep, the plug connectors were already there so I just connected the units up. Had to hack in a couple of wires to get the side markers working with them though. Naturally as I fitted in daylight I didn't think to turn the lights on, the fact that they did light up when the dipbeams were on was pointed out at the local club meet - d'oh ;) I'll get around to fixing them somewhen, it's not like I need to worry while the car's bum is up in the air and I tackle the rear suspension and diff!

Cheers,

Rob

ecp48,

I checked today, and the plugs changed at the start of the 260Z run (build)

240Z's are the only ones with the square plugs, 260's are round as are the 280's

I need to find a manufacturer of those round plugs before I can build the harness for the 260Z and 280Z. Truely sorry about that, But give me time, I'll figure something out, I always do.

Zargon321,

The plugs are located in front of the radiator on the left and right sides of the car. there are two (2) similar style plugs near each other in that location, those are the headlight and turn signal lights, as well as two wires for the sidemarker that use bullet connectors.

Just follow the wire from the back of the headlight housing to the connector on the stock harness, and there it is.

Dave.

post-4921-14150794356826_thumb.jpg

Dave,

Would you consider using used connectors, if I sent them to you?

It may take a little time, my local u-pick has been on a crushing kick due to metal prices and 3 280s, 4 280ZX,s and a couple of 300s and a 240 were all crushed, glass doors, etc.

ecp48/Ed

Xargon321,

Bullet connectors are for the side markers, not the headlights.

Ecp48,

If you sent me the correct plugs, YES, I could intergrate them into the harness at no extra charge. I'll need the 2 males and 2 females for both sides, (4 plugs all together) and we'll take it from there.

Hls30.com,

E-mail me with your reguest, and I'll reply with my home address and mailing info and the total for your order.

Dave.

Hey Guys,

I still have plenty in stock, If any one is still interested.

I've been making them like crazy so I can fill all the requests.

If you or someone you know is interested in a Headlight Upgrade Relay Harness, that will intergrate right into your 70' to 73' 240Z, Send a money order or cashiers check to:

David W. Irwin

10814 4th Ave W.

Everett, WA. 98204

Make it out to David W. Irwin for the amount of $53.00 (usd) within the U.S

This harness will fit the U.S. LHD model but I'm not sure about other RHD models.

E-mail me w/ any questions you may have. @ wolfin32z@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dave.