IGNORED

What kind of fundraiser merchandise would you buy?

Mike

What would you buy to support this club?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. What would you buy to support this club?

• T-Shirt ($15-$20)
    • Baseball Hat ($15-$20)
    • Machined Keyring ($10-$15)
    • Sweatshirt ($20-$30)
    • Polo Shirt ($25-$40)
    • Vinyl Sticker ($3-$5)
    • Coffee Mug ($10-$20)
    • Jacket ($50+)
    • Mag-Lite ($20-$30)
    • Button-Up Shirt ($25-$30)
    • Coveralls ($50-$60)
    • I have another idea (see reply)
    • I won't buy anything at this time
    • License Plate Frame ($10-$20)
    • Club Calendar ($10-$20)

Wow there are some cool things you all have come up with. One thing that has not been touched is A real nice write up board for your car. Anyone thats ever been to A car show has seen and looked over A cool car with A nice plex. glass board with A write up about that ride and most have there club name as the header or just under the car name.

I know I am doing my Z for show n go fun. I dont think I am the only one here thats going to show there Z. A write-up board can help A ton with the judges aswell.

Just somthing I would buy that I know others would see.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

very good ideas coming in from all over the place!!!

I would like to se the grill emblem idea get done. It will mark itself as a piece of history over time!!!

Mike, I'll take a couple of those (one for each zed that I currently own) and also a dozen more (for the zeds that I will have by the time I retire!!!)

• 2 years later...

While there are some great ideas I would absolutely buy in the list, I really like Enriques idea as well-Chromed and Enamelled Brass just does something for a grill!

Here are a few more:

Stickers-for the windshield, notebook, Trailer(ZRUSH has a Photo shoot coming up), nursery wall-what ever.

Iron ons-since making a hat(or anything else) in ute(Northern for Youth) sizes realy is too limiting for the scope of a fundrasing idea, how about an iron on patch(embroidrered or not) that could be affixed to a bib, a hat, a set of OShKOSHes (baby overalls), a leather jacket, or even a, oh I don't know-seat covers-hatch carpet-car cover-fender protector... It would make putting the Club identity on almost anything easy. Maybe that thought is frightening-I mean, who knows what toys in Carl's garage(Hey buddy, you opened the door-posting in the other thread!) would end up with the emblazoning, but...making a high quality patch in several sizes is certianly more cost effective than buying something limiting like a single use item-how many hats are left? Before we get into the part of the problem speach, I bought two CDs(one off the club page), 2 hats, and donated-and posted-a pair of pictures of a newborn baby(one of the most proven marketing techniques) wearing both colors of hats.

Emblems, Badges, Patches, Stickers, and the like allow members to make their own choices about where they want the club identity.

Will

... It would make putting the Club identity on almost anything easy. Maybe that thought is frightening-I mean, who knows what toys in Carl's garage(Hey buddy, you opened the door-posting in the other thread!) would end up with the emblazoning, but.............

Here's an idea. How many sizes of Temp Tattoo do you think we need?