IGNORED

light switch

mriz

I need both switches also . If you find a sorce please share the information. What spark plug looms are you referring to , the seperaters that hold the plug wires in place? If it is the latter , I found a few sets at the bone yard from the newer Zs and from Maxamas. Also they are a good place to look for the hood levelers. Gary

Regarding the plug lead separator or clips, I don't know the exact tem, you can fing them inthe U.S. regularly on ebay. As for the light switches, I'm sure if you did a little research they would be a generic switch from any number of Datsun models from the same year (possibly even non Datsun)

(I may be mistaken, it wouldn't be the first time.)

On the door switches, if I remember correctly, you can pull the switch out, open it up, and clean the contacts. A simple but not necessarily long-term fix, is to rotate the shaft so that the contacts come together in a different way. For me on my 73, that was enough on one door to make them work nearly every time.

For the spark plug loom, check either MSA or VB. Can't remember which one I bought from, but it was cheaper than most of the ebay solutions. Just add it to an order of other stuff so you don't get killed on shipping.