IGNORED

Just bought a factory restored 72 240Z!

gruvyz

I had the same problem the other day trying to upload the '240Z Restoration Checklist' earlier in this thread. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. It seems that only .JPEG or .JPG files can be attached or uploaded.

.PDF documents and .BMP picture files (amoung others) do not upload.

my pics are png. anyway to change over to jpeg?

Some photo programs have the option to change other formats to .jpg. When I have a chance I'll look through mine and let you know which ones will do that. My wife is in the hospital and I've been doing a lot of running back and forth between home and there so my time on the computers is somwhat limited of late. (She's okay, routine surgery, and she should be coming home this evening)

PNG's should be allowed... almost every paint program worth its socks should be able to convert though.

There is a whole long list of file extensions that "should be allowed" (are listed as valid extensions). The only problem is that they cannot be uploaded. Try them. Maybe Mike has not specifically "enabled" their use?

I've tried to upload .bmp, .pdf, and .doc files with ZERO success.

You can convert file types with MS- Paint.