IGNORED

Vapour Lock Definition

240znz

olzed aka Brian Schou has been battling cancer, and heart problems for a while now. He sold his zed to another member of the ZClub NZ. We traveled to NZ in 2011 and he and his wife Sheryl met us at the airport in Auckland. When we returned to the north island he and the zcnz put on a luncheon for us at the Villa Maria winery. A good time was had by all. Kiwis are good folks and they like Americans. Good food, great wine, good beers and spectacular scenery. If you haven't been you should make it a priority. Oh yeah, and the government will close down the roads so car clubs and groups can go like hell, too. Gotta love a country that will do that for the mad motor heads. By the way that is NOT a poodle it is a Bichon Friese. Don't let Sheryl hear that poodle stuff, she raises dog show champions.

Cheers, Mike

I've "LIKED" too many post today so I need to do it the old fashioned way.  Thank you, I like what you posted except the cancer part. We can put a man on the moon but can't help people with that sickness, sad to me to know the big pharmacies don't want to cure it just treat it. Back when they cared about people they came up with cures. Smallpox, polio etc. 

1 hour ago, Pop's Z said:

olzed aka Brian Schou has been battling cancer, and heart problems for a while now. He sold his zed to another member of the ZClub NZ. We traveled to NZ in 2011 and he and his wife Sheryl met us at the airport in Auckland. When we returned to the north island he and the zcnz put on a luncheon for us at the Villa Maria winery. A good time was had by all. Kiwis are good folks and they like Americans. Good food, great wine, good beers and spectacular scenery. If you haven't been you should make it a priority. Oh yeah, and the government will close down the roads so car clubs and groups can go like hell, too. Gotta love a country that will do that for the mad motor heads. By the way that is NOT a poodle it is a Bichon Friese. Don't let Sheryl hear that poodle stuff, she raises dog show champions.

Cheers, Mike

• Like 2