How old were you? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How old were you?

Featured Replies

I thought this could make a pretty interesting thread.

How old were you when you had your first sexual encounter?

Was it in your Z? Or somthing else:cry: .

Hookers dont Count eather LOL.

LOL.. this will be an interesting thread...

for me.. 8th grade :stupid: i don't remember how old.. but like 13-14ish.

  • Author

Well Roopz how old are you?LOL

I guess I should jump in. I started this shindig after all:classic:

I was 15 In a tent at my girls house. Good thing we didnt get cought:tapemouth

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Carl, I was SOOOOOOO trying to leave the sheep jokes out of this one.....it being BillyBob and all.....and you had to go and do that!

Shame on you.

not

hhmm hookers don't count? damn well I guess last year LOL just kidding , actually was in a datsun my first time a 510 hatchback the flame orange color was my dads , and then my 2nd car which was a red 240 72 it was repeated broken in :D , gotta say the hood / fender is such a great height :finger:

I'm a virgin. Saving myself for Jessica Simpson!LOL

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.